[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Pandora Rings Sale

Pandora Rings Sale

Fragen zum Forum und zur Bedienung

Pandora Rings Sale

Beitragvon happyreiley » 26. September 2016, 07:20

With International Friendship Day coming up on 30 July, now is the perfect time to put friendship in the spotlight and celebrate your BFF, your ‘rock’, your shining star or whatever word you use to describe her – the friend who makes your relationship so special and unique. A friendship bracelet is a bracelet given from one friend to another as a symbol of their friendship. According to tradition, the recipient of the bracelet may wish for something when the bracelet is put on and must then wear the bracelet until it falls off naturally. This is supposedly a sign that the wish will come true. The making of friendship bracelets originated in Central America, where decorative bracelets were created with knotting and weaving techniques.
My wish list is getting ever longer, having seen a lot of the new pieces in person and all these pretty pictures! My must-haves are the blue and white Essence mother-of-pearl mosaics, and then the Love Reading and Charming Owls beads from the regular collections. I’m also quite tempted by the Fairytale Bloom! Then, from the country exclusive offerings, the Fairytale Fish and the Origami Crane are also calling my name – so my list of beads to get is becoming quite sizeable already! I liked the Floating Lockets in person, but they’re quite pricey and I’ll wait and see what other kinds of ‘petites’ they bring out before making a decision on whether I need one or not.

I am intrigued to see the floating locket, but to me the lettering on it looks the wrong way around. Maybe as it reads anti-clockwise instead of clockwise? There is more in this collection I like than I remember from previews. Love the origami crane, prince & princess, gleaming gift & ‘I love reading’. I like seeing more clips in the older style. Also like the 2 tone bracelet.
happyreiley

Zurück zu Forum