[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Pandora Birthstone Earrings

Pandora Birthstone Earrings

Fragen zum Forum und zur Bedienung

Pandora Birthstone Earrings

Beitragvon happyreiley » 26. September 2016, 07:28

The gold bangle is listed in the US as a November release. I love the new twotone bracelet and the textured bracelet, though I haven’t seen the textured bracelet listed anywhere in the sales book of my concept store. The origami necklaces haven’t shown up here yet, but I have seen the little charms for it, and they are cute. Also, the little prince and princess charms are pretty large.
I picked up the Charming Owls (so cute!) this morning and asked about the Textured Bracelet. Apparently it is not available here, at least not yet. Another day when I have more time, I will look at the Colored CZ Barrel Clasp Bracelets. I would prefer red to pink or purple, but I might consider the blue.I really like the origami crane! I’m glad it is in Australia. That textured bracelet is cool, but I think I like the colored pave bracelets more. I like that you can open the floating locket charm. I might get that one. I think the princess and prince charms are so cute for moms or grandmas! Although my oldest daughter has never liked anyone to call her a princess, so maybe not for me.

I would want to put this charm on my longstanding two-tone fairytale bracelet, one of my very first designs and a firm favourite. Since I took this photo, I’ve actually added the Happily Ever After castle charm between the silver rose and the clip on the left. What I think I’ll do is remove the snake and put this little fish in its place. Provided I can find someone to help me buy it, haha.
happyreiley

Zurück zu Forum