[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - The Adidas Energy Boost is a bouncy neutral shoe that feels

The Adidas Energy Boost is a bouncy neutral shoe that feels

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

The Adidas Energy Boost is a bouncy neutral shoe that feels

Beitragvon Sistally » 14. Januar 2017, 09:22

The Adidas Energy Boost is a bouncy neutral shoe that feels fast and keeps legs fresh

I raised an eyebrow whether swimming or fishing first saw the Energy Boost. The sole, which is made of a new type of foam created by Adidas, reminded me of Styrofoam, looked that will match it wouldn’t last one sloppy run. The accompanying fact sheet from Adidas included some bold claims, and I wasn’t sure of the fact that shoes would live up of the promises made at the fact sheet.

Nervous about taking them out for your road, I let them sit in the box to a few weeks before finally trying them out. My first run in the Energy Boost was a Thanksgiving Day 5k, and I quickly realized that my first impressions among the shoe were all wrong. The bouncy feel and flexible upper kept my legs feeling fresh, and in finally breaking an almost two-year old 5k PR. The more I ran in that person, the more I loved their soft, bouncy feel, and they quickly became one of my favorite shoes.

In terms of sole is definitely softer than many other shoes about the market, I still felt the road underneath me and loved the fast feel. The sole unit stands out as a most unique part within the Energy Boost, and is the focus of Adidas’ marketing campaign. The midsole consists of a new foam created by Adidas all of the help of BASF. The foam is significantly different ?n the EVA foam generally standard in most running shoes, and is made of small polyurethane capsules that are then fused together using high pressure steam.

makes some bold claims about the abilities with the foam, and I admit that Amazing highly skeptical made by the shoes would live up on to the hype. Two the key claims made about the foam are so it provides more energy return than any other foam in the industry (meaning that our shoe bounces back while using footstrike) and that your particular foam is resistant to temperature changes (extreme cold and heat can affect the performance of some foams).

While I found the Energy Boost to have more of a “spring” than any other shoe I’ve tested, Runner’s World was able to put this claim into your test into their labs.

Runner’s World found if the Energy Boost performed better than any of that other shoes they’ve tested of their lab. They also decided to put the temperature claims to test, and found that their performance was far more consistent in extreme temperatures.

I haven’t yet had the chance to test them out in the heat, but I have found that even in temperatures well below freezing they feel and perform just as well as they do in more moderate temperatures. Achievable to check out Runner’s World’s full lab test as part of their March 2013 issue. Rounding away sole unit is a small plastic shank towards the mid-foot meant to add stability and maybe a durable rubber outsole for added durability and traction.
Sistally

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund