[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Adidas NMD ?°Clear Blue?± Review

Adidas NMD ?°Clear Blue?± Review

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

Beitragvon Sistally » 14. Januar 2017, 09:53

The re-emergence of Adidas is in full swing. If the introduction of many Ultra Boost model that Kanye was rocking was the appetizer, the Adidas NMD may possibly be the main course. I?ˉve been waiting for some time to review these shoes, but I wanted to wait until I actually wore them before I put pen to paper (or fingers to keys, rather). Design reviewing shoes, there are a few things I always like to consider.

Price/Exclusivity

Quality

Overall Look

Comfort/Versatility

Price

Let?ˉs be clear, this shoe isn't really cheap. At $130, this shoe cost only $20 less versus the Metallic Jordan 5s that came out just five years ago. I partly blame Adidas, but I also have to blame the sneaker community. The demand for these shoes has impacted the supply. With sell outs happening almost instantly, everyone wants to buy their hands on this shoe. Also, if you?ˉre anything like me, you?ˉre not going to want to have just one color way, you?ˉre going to want them all (and there are quite a few dope color ways).

Although price of it shoe is a bit steep for many, it?ˉs at least not as expensive compared to the $180 Ultra Boosts that I also own. Take the good employing bad, I guess.

Quality/Materials

Being Nike came out of this Flyknits a few years back, I knew the game would never be the same. My prime sneaker days were in the 90s. Back then, every sneaker had leather with them. So in cases where the new shoes starting coming out utilizing synthetic materials, I called foul. However, something about the knit design just worked for me. They knit design, first and foremost, added a level of breathability that I had never experienced before. My feet sweat A LOT nicely as the knit design helped in that regard. Also, as I?ˉve gotten older, sustainability is more of a factor to my advice. No cows have to die in order to make the shoes I have on my feet ¨C that?ˉs comforting.

One gripe that I have even though Ultra Boosts is usually they squeak like crazy the exact walk. I don?ˉt know why, but both the white pair too 3M pair make it so that I can be heard 10 minutes before I actually arrive. I don?ˉt have that problem to the NMDs. They just work.

Overall Look

Each time it comes to looks, I haven?ˉt seen a shoe as pretty because

since the original Flyknit trainers. This shoe is absolutely stunning. Individuals wear these shoes, I can almost feel the eyes going straight to my feet. I get Jordan 11 type of stares satisfaction have this shoe on. I know that because I look at people?ˉs feet in awe each time they have this shoe on.

I judge Adidas made a good choice in not including the Ultra Boost cage. Protected cage is a cool look, going cageless makes the shoe more comfortable and also more versatile (which I?ˉll explain later). The Adidas logo is almost like it?ˉs glued or ironed on. It?ˉs hard to explain, but there are no stiches and it looks dope!

Let?ˉs be real, though. The star within the shoe has to be those ?°clear blue?± and gray side panels. I mean, I literally spent 10 minutes staring at those panels before I even place the shoe on. They just make the shoe pop. They also balance out an otherwise boring midsole. Looking in the shoe at the top, the panels also make the shoe more complex. They?ˉre a wonder to look at.

Another thing that I like about the shoe may be the laces are 3M. They could have easily made the stitching in the toe box 3M, but I?ˉm glad they showed some restraint there. The instant a part of light hits the laces, they shine like a diamond. That would?ˉve looked cheesy along the entire upper.

Comfort/Versatility

I saved the best for last. As DJ Delz would say, ?°Boost is going to be Best?±. He?ˉs 100% correct. Though Boost pattern of the midsole looks dope, it?ˉs not until you?ˉve walked 10 feet in the shoes that you realize that there is also some brains behind that beauty. I will go all the way out on a limb and say that these NMDs are now the most comfortable shoes that I?ˉve ever owned. One thing I do have to note, however, often I?ˉm not a big fan in the exposed Ultra Boost in the inside. It makes the shoe run big (I?ˉd recommend going a half size down) and it?ˉs not as comfortable. To fix this, I took the insole out of my Ultra Boosts and rocked them in the . This took the comfort along with whole new level and also made the shoe fit a lot better. If you have a pair of Ultra Boosts lying around, I?ˉd recommend doing the same.

As far as versatility is concerned, this shoe wears like a dream. You could use it to log a few running miles, of course, but that?ˉs not what I?ˉd use these for. I?ˉd feel comfortable rocking these with some tapered sweats, jeans, khakis and especially shorts. If there seems to be one knock using the shoe, it?ˉd be the heel tab. It?ˉs a little too long for me, but it still works.

Did you cop a pair within your NMDs? If so, leave a comment or pic in the comments.
Sistally

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund